The 12th World Halal Conference (WHC), a Thought Leadership platfom has become an established part of the calendar in Malaysia. It is one of Government’s strategies to make Malaysia as a global halal hub. WHC 2020 brings together Head of Governments, academia and captains of industry to discuss efforts made to facilitate the robust growth of the global Halal Economy. WHC has been recognised as the platform to enhance international networking and business relations amongst the stakeholders in the halal community.
WHC 2020 is organised by the Halal Development Corporation (HDC) and hosted by Ministry of Economic Affairs, Malaysia. The Conference and Parallel sessions will be held for 2 days from 1 & 2 September 2020 at Level 3, Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre (MITEC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The two-day event will feature components including and not limited to;-1. Ambassadors Session : Empowering Halal Community (1 September 2020)
2. Ministerial Panel : Strengthening the Halal Ecosystem (1 September 2020)
3. Business Luncheon (1 September 2020)
4. In Conversation with Thought leader experts (1 & 2 September 2020)
5. Captains of Industry Panel : Responsible Consumption And Production (1 September 2020)
6. Thought Leadership Parallel Session
- - Global Perspective on Regulated Product – Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices (2 September 2019)
8. Halal Economy Trendsetters (2 September 2020)
9. Best Practices for halal industry (HDC Training) (1& 2 September 2020)
10.Halal Assurance System for halal industry (1 & 2 September 2020)
11.World Halal Week Gala Dinner
- - Halal Excellence Awards (1 September 2020)
For registration and enquiries, our Secretariat can be contacted at Hotline: 1800 880 5555 / 03 7965 5444 (within Malaysia) or +603 7965 5400 (outside Malaysia) between 8.30am to 5.30pm, Malaysia local time, Mondays to Fridays or email to email@example.com. Malaysia time zone is GMT +8.